We believe that children benefit most from early years care and education when parents/carers and settings work together in partnership.
Our aim is to support parents as their children’s first and most important educators by involving them in their children’s education and in the full life of the setting. We also aim to support parents in their own continuing education and personal development.
We do this by:
- Informing parents/carers about how our nursery is run and its policies through Famly, our parent communication platform, which allows us to record their child's learning journey and inform parents/carers about their daily progress.
- Informing parents/carers about relevant training, workshops or conferences.
- Providing opportunities for parents and carers to contribute their own skills, knowledge and interests to the activities of the setting.
- Having 6 monthly service evaluations through questionnaires.
- Holding meetings with parents and carers considering the timing, the venue is accessible and appropriate for all.
- Informing all parents/carers of the systems for registering queries, complaints or suggestions and check these are understood.